Our team has smart and talented folks who are extremely passionate about their work. If you are someone who enjoys your work and eager to grow- we have the right opportunity for you!
No dream is small and we want you to achieve all your aspirations. Our people are our core strength and we welcome their creative ideas. We make work fun and amaze everyone with our fresh perspectives.
- We Foster Learning & Development
- We Value Our People
- We Offer Equal Opportunities
- We Share Openly
- We Respect Work-Life Balance
- We Encourage Creativity
- Competitive Salary Package
- Regular Bonus & Commission
- Opportunities For Personal Growth
- Fun Office Culture
- Team Events & Outings
- Free Parking Space
- Technical Competency
- Good Communication
- Proactive And Passionate
- Follow Work Ethics
- Honest And Trustworthy
Explore the roles we are currently looking to fill at eMarket Experts. Apply online or send your profile to email@example.com
Content Marketing ManagerApply
We are looking an amazing, data-driven content marketer with an audience-first mindset.
This role requires excellent communication and writing skills. The successful candidate will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
This role would include but not limited to:
- You will develop highly targeted and engaging content for websites, blogs, guest blogs, eBooks, social media etc.
- Work with small to medium sized clients almost autonomously.
- Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
Edit, proofread and constantly improve content. Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Scheduling content and managing different content hubs including email/newsletter distribution and social media channels.
- Market content through various digital channels to ensure strong online presence
Analyse and measure the content performance through different tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in creating, managing and marketing content for digital channels.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs etc.
- Exceptionally strong project management skills to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and to juggle multiple projects quickly
Proficiency in MS Office, WordPress or other Content Management Software, Google Analytics and top social channels.
- Hands on experience with SEO and managing social media platforms.
- Basic experience in email marketing and graphic designing on tools like Canva is preferred Have an editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preferences.
- Obsessed with details and has a strong eye for quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- If you are a team player, have a positive attitude and a hearty appetite for growth – we are looking for you!.
- Come and join our dynamic team to create your own playground and take our content to the next level.
eMarket Experts is an award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Melbourne and New Zealand. eMarket Experts was listed among Australia’s 50 Fastest-Growing IT companies by CRN. Deloitte has named eMarket Experts as one of the fastest growing tech company in the Asia Pacific for three times in a row.
eMarket Experts help all kinds of businesses grow their online presence through sustainable ways. eMarket Experts is a value-driven company and provides equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace.
Digital Account ManagerApply
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate Digital Account Manager with an experience in search engine marketing. We are an award winning progressive digital marketing agency located in Port Melbourne with a focus on performance and results.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be up to date with the latest Google trends in SEO and demonstrate a proven track records of success in SEO.
This role would include but not limited to:
- Enrich client accounts
- Work with small to medium sized clients almost autonomously
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with your team to create carefully tailored SEO strategies
- Implement these strategies with SEO Specialists (content marketing, technical off-page and on-page)
- Manage and track SEO campaign progress.
- Professional client liaising skills.
- Keep clients in the loop on our strategies and tactics.
- 1-2 years previous SEO experience – agency experience is highly regarded.
- Working Knowledge of MOZ, Ahrefs, Semrush and other SEO tools.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Be efficient, organised and task oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once.
- A positive attitude.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Search Console, MS Office etc.
The successful candidate will enjoy a relaxed fun working environment with a dedicated award-winning team. To apply please send us your resume along with a cover letter.
PHP Web DeveloperApply
We are one of Melbourne's leading Digital marketing company specialising in providing digital solution including eCommerce Website design, SEO, SEM to SME. We strive to provide our clients with only best quality results.
We are searching for a motivated individual with initiative, who can problem solve and deliver solutions with minimal supervision.
The position offers many opportunities and a desirable work environment where your achievements will be recognised. In addition, we will provide the training and support you need to deliver an efficient IT system and web interface.
- Have Strong understanding CMS like Wood press, Joomla, Magneto and Drupal.
- Understanding of onsite SEO optimization ensuring that content, metatags, images are optimized and branded accurately.
- Passion for current web trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Generous salary + super
- Career progression opportunities
- Fast paced office environment
- Fastest growing digital marketing agency in Melbourne
Digital Analyst – Appointment SettingApply
eMarket Experts are a leading Melbourne-based digital marketing agency that specializes in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Established in 2013 and located in Port Melbourne, eMarket Experts has more than 200 clients in Australia.
We recently placed 29th in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific list of fastest-growing tech companies. We are a team of highly talented web developers, designers, SEO experts, digital marketing consultants and sales professionals that work hard and like to have fun. You'll be joining an ambitious company and given the opportunity to grow and shape your career and enjoy great earning potential.
- Using software tools to research and identify sales leads
- Calling prospects to set appointments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Entering information in Salesforce database
- Not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Passionate about the internet / online marketing
- Reliable, mature and have a positive attitude
- Able to talk credibly with local business owners
- Hard-working with a determination to reach targets
- Ambitious and keen to earn a great income
You will receive commissions and bonuses for appointments scheduled plus higher bonuses for appointments resulting in sales.
We have a fun culture with regular social events, a table tennis table in the middle of the office, and we care about work-life balance.
Business Development Manager – DigitalApply
eMarket Experts, leading Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Established in 2013 and located in Port Melbourne, eMarket Experts has more than 500+ clients in Australia.
We recently placed 27th in the 2016 & 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific list of fastest-growing tech companies. We are a team of highly talented web developers, designers, SEO experts and digital marketing consultants that work hard and like to have fun. You'll be joining an ambitious company and given the opportunity to grow and shape your career and enjoy great earning potential.
- Clearly presenting the benefits of our solutions to business owners and managers
- Responding to inbound enquiries and maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Making follow-up calls to keep prospects moving through the sales cycle
- Working closely with our inside sales team who are responsible for generating appointments
- Maintaining records in our Salesforce CRM system
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing such as SEO, SEM, Social Media marketing
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- End-to-end experience of the sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and keen to earn a great income
- OTE of $100k (including base salary + commission + travel allowance)
- Generous performance-based uncapped commissions
- Excellent career progression opportunity within a fast-growing company
- Fun culture with regular social events and a table tennis table in the office